I'VE READ ABOUT HALF OF THEM, HOW ABOUT YOU?

Here's a list of the 100 best thrillers of all times. I'm going to have to ponder it to see who I think they've left out. I don't see Daphne du Maurier or Patricia Highsmith. Hmmm. (Sort of heavy on the dudes, this list.)

That said, The Silence of the Lambs is the only book on this list I've read twice. I do love Connellly and others...Forsythe, certainly.

I think, but I'm not sure, she may have misspelled "Sematary." Wasn't it Semetary? I could be DEAD WRONG, and I'm certainly too lazy to look it up.

All in all, some great books. But don't stop here, get your McAfee Twins novel today and learn what real thrills are!

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've read 12 of them. Shocked David Morrell was that low or others of his aren't on the list.

In happier news, I'm reading your books in sequence for the first time. And about to read Vampire for the first time. . . ;o)